February 10, 2014

Kimett Kolor Blog News: Feb2014

I'm excited to be back in the Kolor Kave today, following a tough spell with higher-than-usual pain. But, now the sun is shining and I'm hoping to not have as lengthy an event again for a long while. 


Resolute sun
Sun shining over the icy Resolute Bay in Canada



Like the sun we will live to rise.
Like the sun we will live and die
And then, ignite again.
Like the sun we will live to rise again,
Again.
         ~Soundgarden, song: Live to Rise

I'll have a nail art post up soon, likely tomorrow. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a little Blog News.

News:
Recently, I was blown away when I received an invitation to feature my nail art designs on NailPolis.
Congratulations Kimett,
You've received an invitation to showcase your nail art on Nailpolis. Nailpolis is the first online Museum of Nail Art, showcasing talented nail artists from all over the world.
Our curators were impressed by your passion for nail art, and selected you as one of the earliest members of our museum.
Wow!! I'm at a loss for words that I was picked to join this group of talented nail artists. And, in just a short time, my Metal Meets Matte design has already been included in their featured gallery. You can see my exhibited designs here: http://www.nailpolis.com/artists/KimettKolor


New Followers & Thank You!!
I'm pleased to see new Kimett Kolor readers & followers on the blog lately. My days are extra bright when I see new fans and likes on Bloglovin', Facebook, Google+, etc. All of your readership and comments are delightful and make this hobby of mine that much more enjoyable. While there will sometimes be longer gaps between my posts (out of my control), I appreciate your sticking with me.

So, here it is, the most important words in this post - a great, big giant:


Thank You
THANK YOU!!!!


Till next time,
Kimett
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig