December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

While I think of this blog as an outlet for myself, it is true that I enjoy knowing that there are some folks "out there" who read it from time to time. And, I am grateful for all of you - whether you silently stalk or frequently comment. Thank you for your support!




Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Kimett

 


Update: As I mentioned recently on Google+ & Facebook, one of my nails suffered a bad break ... so along with the holidays (and life stuff), I'm taking a little break (Hah, hah!) from posting until I'm healed up enough. In the meantime, I'm vigorously applying nail treatment and intensifying my nail & cuticle care (apparently needed in winter - oops!). When my "shorties" are presentable - I'll post again.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig